Membership Applications April 2008
This page lists applications for membership in the XMPP Standards Foundation received for Q3 2009.
Applications are welcome from people who are active in the Jabber/XMPP community! To apply, create a wiki page about yourself. If you don't have a wiki account, join the jdev chatroom or send your name, email address, and preferred nickname to one of the sysops, who will be happy to create an account for you.
It is not enough to just add your name! We (the voters) want to know for whom we give a yes or no vote, and we want to know what you have done with Jabber/XMPP technologies and why you want to be a member of the XSF. See recent Membership Applications for examples.
Please include as much information as possible when applying.
The following information is required with each application:
- Jabber ID
- e-mail address
- Company name
Because members may ask you some questions and we need them for our records. Some members ask questions using the discussion page of your application, please visit it from time to time. Your JID and email are required to contact you upon acceptance!
The application period ends on 15th April 2008 23:59:59 UTC.
- The XSF members have started proxy voting on the applicants and reappliers.
The meeting particulars are:
- Date: 2008-05-02
- Time: 18:00 UTC
- Location: foundation chatroom
- All applicants are invited to join this meeting.
- Anders Conbere Application 2008
- Fabio Forno Application 2008
- Mike Taylor Application 2008
- Heiner Wolf Application 2008
- Marco Balmer Application 2008
- Jakob Schröter Application 2008
- Alexey Shchepin Application 2008
- Kevin Smith Application 2008
Did not reapply
Due to missing text behind the link to the application the following applicants have been removed.
- Francesco Delfino
- Nathanael Fritz
- Florian Holzhauer
- Chris Mullins
- Matthias Wimmer