Membership Applications April 2006
This page lists applications for membership in the Jabber Software Foundation received for Q2 2006.
Applications are welcome from people who are active in the Jabber/XMPP community! To apply, create a wiki page about yourself. If you don't have a wiki account, send your name, e-mail address, and preferred nick to one of the sysops, who will be happy to create an account for you.
It is not enough to just add your name! We (the voters) want to know for whom we give a yes or no and we want to know what you have done with Jabber/XMPP technologies and why you want to be a member of the JSF. See recent Membership Applications for examples.
Please include as much information as possible when applying, including Jabber ID (JID) and e-mail address so members can ask you some questions. Some members ask questions using the discussion page of your application, please visit it from time to time. Your JID and e-mail are required to contact you upon acceptance!
The application period ends on 18th April 23:59:59 UTC.
- Artur Hefczyc Application 2006
- BorisMann Application 2006
- Jason Tucker Application 2006
- Mogorman Application 2006
- Alexey Shchepin Application 2006
- Brijesh Singh Application 2006
- Chris Mullins Application 2006
- Daniel Noll Application 2006
- Florian Holzhauer Application 2006
- Francesco Delfino Application 2006
- Gino Micacchi Application 2006
- Kevin Smith Application 2006
- Marco Balmer Application 2006
- Matthias Wimmer Application 2006
Not reapply did
- Boyd Fletcher
- Edmin Mons
- Gustavo Felisberto
- Stephen Marquard
If you want to apply, you need an account for the wiki to post here, ping one of the wiki sysops, he will set up an account for you in case you have none. A quick guide on how to add a link to your wiki page is available under Help:Contents.