Interop Event Test Cases
This page lists various test cases that will be addressed at the Interop Event.
Should test all stream error conditions, in particular the following for stream setup (i.e., before negotiation of TLS, SASL, etc.):
- invalid streams namespace
- unsupported default namespace
- bad namespace prefix
- host gone, host unknown, see other host
- unsupported version
Should test the following:
- Self-signed certificates
- Certificates issued by root CA
- Certificates issued by Intermediate CA
Testing non-cert TLS auth (e.g., IPSec) is probably out of scope for now...