The 2007 edition of the Free and Open source Software Developers' Europe Meeting will take place at the ULB, Brussels, Belgium in the weekend of February 24 & 25.
The Jabber community will be present in a number of ways:
- Talk by Peter Saint-AndrÃ© in the Internet Services track.
- A Jabber booth in the hall of the H building on both days.
- A Jabber Developers' room in the AW building (AW1.105) on both days.
We are also looking into doing a interop event just before FOSDEM (February 22 & 23) somewhere in Brussels.
A great way to talk to people interested in our technologies. If you are interested in manning the booth (if only for a few hours), contact Ralph Meijer.
- Ralph Meijer
- Edwin Mons
- Peter Saint-AndrÃ©
- Christ van Willegen
The developer's room will be used for giving presentations, discussion and maybe coding sprints. If you want to present or have other suggestions, contact Ralph Meijer.
If you plan on visiting FOSDEM, leave your name and when you plan to attend. Note that on the evening of Friday February 23 there will most likely be a pre-FOSDEM get-together event in the center of Brussels. Don't miss out on that.
- Ralph Meijer (all days, contact for booth and developers' room)
- Edwin Mons (Friday evening through Sunday).
- Peter Saint-AndrÃ© (all days)
- Christ van Willegen (Friday evening through Sunday).