Difference between revisions of "Bartosz Malkowski Application 2008"
Revision as of 20:41, 24 July 2010
Who I am
My name is Bartosz MaÅ‚kowski. I'm 31. I live in Poland.
What I do
I'm the owner of the Polish branch of Tigase and I'm a member of several Tigase.org projects. As company I develop web based XMPP/Jabber clients on request.
I am the maintainer and the main developer of few XMPP related projects:
- tigase-pubsub is PubSub implementation for Tigase XMPP Server. It may work in cluster.
- tigase-muc is Multi-User Chat component, designed to works with Tigase XMPP Server.
- tigase-xmpp4gwt is XMPP library written in Java and designed to works with Google Web Toolkit. xmpp4gwt is base for my other projects
- tigase-minichat is simple web Jabber client, easy to embed on web page, designed to talk with one JID. It can be used as "talk with consultant".
- tigase-messenger will be full featured, web-based XMPP/Jabber client.
Plans for the future
I want to finish tigase-messenger and add cluster support to tigase-muc.
Why I'm applying?
Because I like XMPP. I think that XMPP is future of Instant Messaging. I just want to help.
See user page.