Arc Riley for Board 2013
Having served on the board for 2012, I'm applying to continue board candidacy for 2013.
I've been a heavy user and advocate of XMPP since 2004.
I currently serve as director for Copyleft Games Group, lead Python XML SIG, and maintain several software projects related to XMPP.
In 2012 I primarily spoke and presented regarding XMPP, my largest undertaking was organizing a poster session at PyCon with [Ralph_Meijer_Application_2013 Ralph Meijer] and [Lance_Stout_Application_2012 Lance Stout].
- Promote more work on social networking over XMPP
- Assist in fundraising and outreach
- Help facilitate sprints and interop events
- Rebuild the regional XMPP group in Washington, DC
- Support other people doing awesome XMPP stuff