Jump to navigation
Jump to search
Newer edit →
Board and Council Elections 2013
Revision as of 12:36, 8 October 2013
1,402 bytes added
12:36, 8 October 2013
In accordance with the [http://xmpp.org/about-xmpp/xsf/xsf-bylaws/ XSF Bylaws], once a year the [http://xmpp.org/about-xmpp/xsf/ XMPP Standards Foundation] holds elections for its [http://xmpp.org/about-xmpp/xsf/the-xsf-board-of-directors/ Board of Directors] and for the [http://xmpp.org/about-xmpp/xsf/xmpp-council/ XMPP Council].
Elections for the 2013-2014 Board and Council will be held on October 29, 2013 (with proxy voting approximately 14 Oct. - 29 Oct.).
If you are interested in running for Board or Council, please add a wiki page about your candidacy to one or both of the following sections by the close of business on October 13, 2013.
'''''Note: XMPP Council members must be [http://xmpp.org/about-xmpp/xsf/xsf-member-list/ elected members] of the XSF; however, there is no such restriction for the Board of Directors.'''''
== The meeting particulars are ==
* Date: 2013-10-29
* Time: 19:00 UTC
* Location: [xmpp:firstname.lastname@example.org?join xsf chatroom]
== Board of Directors ==
* [[Mike Taylor for Board 2013|Mike Taylor]]
* [[Ashley Ward for Board 2013|Ashley Ward]]
== XMPP Council ==
* [[Lance Stout for Council 2013|Lance Stout]]
* [[Peter Waher for Council 2013|Peter Waher]]
* [[Kevin Smith for Council 2013|Kevin Smith]]
* [[Tobias Markmann for Council 2013|Tobias Markmann]]
* [[Philipp Hancke for Council 2013|Philipp Hancke]]
* [[Matthew Wild for Council 2013|Matthew Wild]]
Retrieved from "
Board of directors
Summits, Conferences & Meetups