Jump to navigation
Jump to search
Board and Council Elections 2012
Revision as of 22:55, 3 October 2012
1,304 bytes added
22:55, 3 October 2012
no edit summary
In accordance with the [http://xmpp.org/about-xmpp/xsf/xsf-bylaws/ XSF Bylaws], once a year the [http://xmpp.org/about-xmpp/xsf/ XMPP Standards Foundation] holds elections for its [http://xmpp.org/about-xmpp/xsf/the-xsf-board-of-directors/ Board of Directors] and for the [http://xmpp.org/about-xmpp/xsf/xmpp-council/ XMPP Council].
Elections for the 2012-2013 Board and Council will be held on October 30, 2011 (with proxy voting approximately 15 Oct. - 30 Oct.).
If you are interested in running for Board or Council, please add a wiki page about your candidacy to one or both of the following sections by the close of business on October 14, 2012.
'''''Note: XMPP Council members must be [http://xmpp.org/about-xmpp/xsf/xsf-member-list/ elected members] of the XSF; however, there is no such restriction for the Board of Directors.'''''
== The meeting particulars are ==
* Date: 2012-10-30
* Time: 19:00 UTC
* Location: [xmpp:email@example.com?join xsf chatroom]
== Board of Directors ==
* [[Mike Taylor for Board 2012|Mike Taylor]]
* [[Jason Frankel for Board 2012|Jason Frankel]]
== XMPP Council ==
* [[Kevin Smith for Council 2012|Kevin Smith]]
* [[Matthew Wild for Council 2012|Matthew Wild]]
* [[Dave Richards for Council 2012|Dave Richards]]
* [[Ralph Meijer for Council 2012|Ralph Meijer]]
Retrieved from "
Board of directors
Summits, Conferences & Meetups