Jump to navigation
Jump to search
Newer edit →
Bartosz Malkowski Application 2009
Revision as of 05:16, 3 July 2009
1,418 bytes added
05:16, 3 July 2009
New page: = About Me = == Who I am == My name is
. I'm 32. I live in Poland. == What I do == I'm the owner of the Polish branch of Tigase and I'm a member of seve...
= About Me =
== Who I am ==
My name is [[User:Bmalkow|Bartosz Ma?kowski]]. I'm 32. I live in Poland.
== What I do ==
I'm the owner of the Polish branch of Tigase and I'm a member of several [http://tigase.org Tigase.org] projects. As company I develop web based XMPP/Jabber clients on request.
= Jabber/XMPP Projects=
I am the maintainer and the main developer of few XMPP related projects:
* [http://projects.tigase.org/pubsub tigase-pubsub] is PubSub implementation for [http://www.tigase.org Tigase XMPP Server]. It may work in cluster.
* [http://projects.tigase.org/muc tigase-muc] is Multi-User Chat component, designed to works with [http://www.tigase.org Tigase XMPP Server].
* [http://projects.tigase.org/xmpp4gwt tigase-xmpp4gwt] is XMPP library written in Java and designed to works with Google Web Toolkit. xmpp4gwt is base for my other projects
* [http://projects.tigase.org/minichat tigase-minichat] is simple web Jabber client, easy to embed on web page, designed to talk with one JID. It can be used as "talk with consultant".
* [http://projects.tigase.org/messenger tigase-messenger] will be full featured, web-based XMPP/Jabber client.
= Plans for the future =
I want to finish tigase-messenger and add cluster support to tigase-muc.
= Why I'm re-applying? =
Because I like XMPP. I think that XMPP is future of Instant Messaging. I just want to help.
= Contact =
See [[User:Bmalkow|user page]].
Retrieved from "
Board of directors
Summits, Conferences & Meetups