Jump to navigation
Jump to search
Membership Applications Q3 2011
Revision as of 14:42, 5 August 2011
2,893 bytes added
14:42, 5 August 2011
This page lists applications for membership in the [http://xmpp.org/xsf/ XMPP Standards Foundation] received for Q3 2011.
Applications are welcome from people who are active in the Jabber/XMPP community!
To apply, create a wiki page about yourself. If you don't have a wiki account, join the [xmpp:firstname.lastname@example.org?join jdev chatroom] or send your name, e-mail address, and preferred nickname to one of the [[sysops]], who will be happy to create an account for you.
It is not enough to just add your name! We (the voters) want to know for whom we give a yes or no vote, and we want to know what you have done with Jabber/XMPP technologies and why you want to be a member of the XSF. See recent [[Membership Applications]] for examples.
Please include as much information as possible when applying.
The following information is '''required''' with each application:
* '''Jabber ID'''
* '''e-mail address'''
* '''Company name'''
Please also specify if you want to serve on one of [http://xmpp.org/xsf/teams/ XSF Work Team] (note: the [http://xmpp.org/xsf/teams/infrastructure/ infrastructure team] is currently full but the [http://xmpp.org/xsf/teams/communication/ communication team] and the [http://xmpp.org/xsf/teams/techreview/ technical review team] could use more volunteers!).
Because members may ask you some questions and we need them for our records. Some members ask questions using the discussion page of your application, please visit it from time to time. Your JID and e-mail are '''required''' to contact you upon acceptance!
Responsibilities of XSF members are listed [http://xmpp.org/xsf/members/responsibilities.shtml here].
Applications will be voted on by existing XSF members at a meeting in July. The meeting time will be announced on this page when it is scheduled. All applicants are invited to join this meeting.
== Applicants ==
* [[Ivan Martinez Application 2011]]
* [[Ben Schumacher Application 2011]]
== Reappliers ==
* [[Douglas Abbink Application 2011]]
* [[Aaron Axelsen Application 2011]]
* [[Diana Cionoiu Application 2011]]
* [[David Czech Application 2011]]
* [[Sebastiaan Deckers Application 2011]]
* [[Debo Dutta Application 2011]]
* [[Peter Ferne Application 2011]]
* [[Nathanael Fritz Application 2011]]
* [[Ludovic Gilbon Application 2011]]
* [[Joe Hildebrand Application 2011]]
* [[Florian Jensen Application 2011]]
* [[Bartosz Malkowski Application 2011]]
* [[Tobias Markmann Application 2011]]
* [[Ralph Meijer Application 2011]]
* [[Dirk Meyer Application 2011]]
* [[Matthew Miller Application 2011]]
* [[Edwin Mons Application 2011]]
* [[Peter Saint-Andre Application 2011]]
* [[Jonathan Schleifer Application 2011]]
* [[Tony Shen Application 2011]]
* [[Jonathan Siegle Application 2011]]
* [[Abhinav Singh Application 2011]]
* [[Remko Tronçon Application 2011]]
* [[Nicolas Vérité Application 2011]]
== Did not reapply ==
Retrieved from "
Board of directors
Summits, Conferences & Meetups