Jump to navigation
Jump to search
Newer edit →
Membership Applications April 2006
Revision as of 13:47, 15 January 2010
1,662 bytes added
13:47, 15 January 2010
no edit summary
This page lists applications for JSF membership received in April 2006. The next application period will occur in July 2006 / Q3.
The application period ends on 18th April 23:59h UTC.
It is not enough to just add your name! We (the voters) want to know for whom we give a yes or no and we want to know what you have done with jabber and why you want to be a member of the JSF. As an example, see [[Johannes Wagener Application 2005]].
Please include as much information as possible when applying, '''including JID and email address''' so members can ask you some questions. Some members ask questions using the discussion page of your application, please visit it from time to time. Your JID and email are required to contact you upon acceptance!
== Applicants ==
* [[Artur Hefczyc Application 2006]]
* [[Jason Tucker Application 2006]]
* [[mogorman Application 2006]]
== Reappliers ==
* [[Alexey Shchepin Application 2006]]
* [[Brijesh Singh Application 2006]]
* [[Chris Mullins Application 2006]]
* [[Daniel Noll Application 2006]]
* [[Florian Holzhauer Application 2006]]
* [[Francesco Delfino Application 2006]]
* [[Gino Micacchi Application 2006]]
* [[Kevin Smith Application 2006]]
* [[Marco Balmer Application 2006]]
* [[Matthias Wimmer Application 2006]]
== Not reapply did ==
* Boyd Fletcher
* Edmin Mons
* Gustavo Felisberto
* Stephen Marquard
If '''you want to apply, you need an account for the wiki''' to post here, '''ping one of the wiki [[sysops]]''', he will set up an account for you in case you have none.
A quick guide on how to add a link to your wiki page is available under [[Help:Contents]].
Retrieved from "
Board of directors
Summits, Conferences & Meetups