From XMPP WIKI
This is a somewhat random list of things that need doing in the XMPP world.
- A more dynamic jabber.org website (a view of the planet items on the start page?)
- Decide on the definition of the word 'dynamic'
- Better monitoring and reporting about public xmpp services (maybe even something like mailradar.com but for jabber)
- Install a bytestreams proxy, STUN server, and TURN relay at jabber.org/xmpp.org
- Install a PubSub service at jabber.org/xmpp.org?
- Install a PEP service at jabber.org/xmpp.org?
- Install a RSS/Atom notification service at jabber.org/xmpp.org? (like Mimír)
- Install a notification service at jabber.org/xmpp.org, for forum posts and wiki changes?
- Get (more) servers on the XMPP interop network, automate account creation, etc...
- A MUC search service like http://search.wensley.org.uk/