Membership Applications July 2009
This page lists applications for membership in the XMPP Standards Foundation received for Q3 2009.
Applications are welcome from people who are active in the Jabber/XMPP community! To apply, create a wiki page about yourself. If you don't have a wiki account, join the jdev chatroom or send your name, e-mail address, and preferred nickname to one of the sysops, who will be happy to create an account for you.
It is not enough to just add your name! We (the voters) want to know for whom we give a yes or no vote, and we want to know what you have done with Jabber/XMPP technologies and why you want to be a member of the XSF. See recent Membership Applications for examples.
Please include as much information as possible when applying.
The following information is required with each application:
- Jabber ID
- e-mail address
- Company name
Because members may ask you some questions and we need them for our records. Some members ask questions using the discussion page of your application, please visit it from time to time. Your JID and e-mail are required to contact you upon acceptance!
The application period ends on July 19, 2009 23:59:59 UTC.
- The XSF members have started proxy voting on the applicants and reappliers.
The meeting particulars are:
- Date: 2009-08-06
- Time: 20:00 UTC
- Location: foundation chatroom
- All applicants are invited to join this meeting.
- Aaron Axelsen Application 2009
- Diana Cionoiu Application 2009
- Sebastiaan Deckers Application 2009
- Nathanael Fritz Application 2009
- Joe Hildebrand Application 2009
- Florian Jensen Application 2009
- Dieter Lunn Application 2009
- Bartosz Malkowski Application 2009
- Tobias Markmann Application 2009
- Ralph Meijer Application 2009
- Dirk Meyer Application 2009
- Matthew Miller Application 2009
- Edwin Mons Application 2009
- Mickaël Rémond Application 2009
- Peter Saint-Andre Application 2009
- Jonathan Schleifer Application 2009
- Jonathan Siegle Application 2009
- Remko Tronçon Application 2009
- Nicolas Vérité Application 2009
Did not reapply
Due to missing text behind the link to the application the following applicants have been removed.
- Michael Grigutsch
- Dallas Gutauckis
- Brendan Taylor